Exponential function and its inverse
1. Drag slider a. Observe what happens to the equation and its graph. What can you generalize from your observations?
2. Type y=x in the input bar.
3. Find the reflection of A along y=x. To do this click on the REFLECT tool click on A then on the line y=x.
4. Move A. What happens to its reflections? What do you notice about their coordinates?
5. Does the path of A shows a graph of a function? What do you think is the equation of this graph?
Erlina Ronda (email@example.com), Created with GeoGebra